- Category: IPHA
- Published: Thursday, 03 December 2015 09:18
- Written by Rizkallah Azrak
- Hits: 514
December 3rd is the International Day of Persons with Disabilities. Four countries will be operating and celebrating
this special occasion by using a special call sign.
- Radio club Tuzla E71AVW will be active with club station on 14 MHz, frequency: 14.180 SSB mode from 12.00 to 20.00 hours . The activity will be organised with group of blind members of radio club Tuzla. A special QSL card will be send to all who established contact.
- Radio Society Botswana
- PI4CGR (Commissie Gehandicapte Radioamateurs) they will be operating PSK on all HF bands.
- HG5C will be operating from HA-land. The operation start on 2 December they will be using OQRS.
- The Derby and Dist Amateur Society will be operating the station G2DJ, it will be operated by Disabled Persons.