International Day of Persons with Disabilities IPHA
- Category: IPHA
- Published: Monday, 30 November 2015 14:40
- Written by Rizkallah Azrak
- Hits: 1095
December 3rd is the International Day of Persons with Disabilities. Four countries will be operating and celebrating
this special occasion by using a special call sign.
- Radio Society Botswana
- PI4CGR (Commissie Gehandicapte Radioamateurs) they will be operating PSK on all HF bands.
- HG5C will be operating from HA-land. The operation start on 2 December they will be using OQRS.
- The Derby and Dist Amateur Society will be operating the station G2DJ, it will be operated by Disabled Persons.